A baggage tag that contains an RFID tag allows an airline to track luggage more effectively. The most common process relies on a barcode system which requires tedious scanning.
For passengers, the advantage is to track the baggage and be aware of its location, and easier check-in and simpler process for picking up luggage. For airports and airlines, the advantage is improved customer satisfaction, and a decrease in the number of lost items results in reduced costs and reduce departure delays.
- Product material: Baggage Tag is mainly based on PET and paper material.
- Product frequency range and reading range: In the materials corresponding to the application scenario requirements, the product frequency band includes UHF full frequency band 860~960MHz, HF frequency band is about 13.56MHz, and its reading range depends on the application scenario requirements, and the reading distance is from several centimeters to 20 to 30 meters.
- Product interface type: Our products interface types can be divided into ISO/IEC 18000-63 (formerly 18000-6C) and EPC Gen2, ISO14443A, and ISO15693.
- Product memory capacity: The maximum memory capacity can reach 64KB
- Temperature range: The temperature range is -40℃~240℃.
- Related quality certification standards: Our products already have passed ISO9001 and IATF16949 quality system certification.